Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Fifth Grade
Fifth grade is my favorite grade so far. Because we are the in the highest grade at Horace Mann also because Mrs.Thomas can ask us alot harder questions than she could have last year and we can get them right. Last year Mrs.Thomas would have us get papers for her, fix the computers, and get tables but maybe this year she can have us get tables and stuff for her more. And we have already gone on a field trip and had extra recess. Plus I think since she was really nice last year she might be alot nicer because she has complimented people on not getting in trouble.I think this year is going to be awesome.Actually I know it is going to be awesome. We have an awesome daily schedule.We have compute rs in the classroom it it awesome. My favorite part of the day is recess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like 5 th grade too
ReplyDelete