Wednesday, September 29, 2010
My Family
My family is nice. In my family I have a dad named Jerry he goes by Mike, my mom Lori , my biggest brother Zach , 1 sister named Brittany , and another brother named Eli. My dad knows alot if he has to do something on a car he can do it very quickly. My mom is very calm if we have Eli and I get in a argument she calms us down. My brother Zach is in the army. He is PSYOP My sister Brittany is really nice to everybody. She has had 4 jobs in the last 2 years. Eli is very athletic.He has been in Carver track football twice and everyday plays with me. I only play piano guitar and ride scooters. My family is awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
what is the SYOP?
ReplyDeletetell zach he is cool
ReplyDeletePSYOP is Psychological Operations.
ReplyDelete