Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Monday

On Monday I did have alot of fun at school  but when I got home it was Awesome! First when I got home I called Jeffrey. I asked him if he wanted to come up to the school he said yes. So about 20 minutes later we met up at the school to play football . We didn't know that alot of people were going to be at the school so we played with them too. The teams were me , Eli, and Jeffrey against Austin, Nayeem , and Jack. We never finished. But when I was on my way home James was on his way up so we played the teams were me and James against Zach and Darian. We won 5 to 2. It was very fun. It was the sixth day that we have played tackle football this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment